Saving you time and money.
Modern Retail can help you become more efficient and effective managing your online store by integrating your Point of Sale & ERP software and your online business.
When it comes to running your brick and mortar store alongside your e-commerce business, it makes sense for the two systems to share inventory, pricing and sales information. Unfortunately, because of the way your information is stored in your POS or ERP system, it doesn’t translate well to how you work with information on the web, making it difficult to share data. Modern Retail’s Integrator takes care of that problem, allowing the two systems to communicate and exchange information, saving you time and money.
Point of Sale & ERP Systems
POS and ERP Integration is a specialty of Modern Retail and as such, we have integrated systems from many of the leading providers. Don’t see your software below? Give us a call.
Benefits of POS & ERP Integration
Aside from making your life a whole lot easier, following are a few things that our integrator can do:
- Pull product catalog updates from your POS or ERP system and send it to your website.
- Send completed order and customer information to your POS or ERP system giving you a holistic view of your customer’s online and in-store purchase history.
- Provide up-to-date pricing and inventory information with no intervention from you.
- All product information coming from your POS and ERP system can be edited so you can merchandise your online products as you see fit. You have complete control over how customers view your products online which is independent of how you entered them into your system.
- Includes an easy to understand dashboard so you always know the status of your integration.
The bottom line is that integrating your POS & ERP system saves you time, improves efficiencies and adds to your credibility and customer satisfaction by providing up-to-date inventory and pricing.